Show your patriotic spirit with this colorful banner, without damaging your walls. This DIY 4th of July Banner is easy to make and simple to hang up - all that's needed is a few craft supplies and a Command™ Traditional Brushed Nickel Finish Medium Hook.
– Flea market chair
– Things to store: handbags, scarves, etc.
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Trace star shapes on burlap and paint the stars.
2. Fold over 2 inches of burlap at the top of the banner and sew with beige thread to hold the dowel.
3. Make a bow using approximately 72” of red burlap ribbon.
4. Sew a few stitches on the back of the banner, going through 4-5 places of the ribbon to hold it in place. Then, insert dowel.