– Command™ Large Clear Hooks
– Wooden wreath from craft store
– Paper to make flowers
– Tape & glue
– Butterfly clips
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Thread the ribbon through two of the holes of the top of the wooden wreath.
2. Cut out paper flowers and begin to glue them to the wreath.
3. Cut out and glue a paper circle for the center of the top flower.
4. Add butterfly clips.
5. Carefully read the package instructions. Prepare the wall or door surface. Place the adhesive strip to the Command™ Large Clear Hooks Place hook on wall. Hold for 30 seconds as per the directions. Wait one hour before using.
6. Hang wreath.