– Command™ Black Stabilizer Strips
– Command™ Black Medium Picture Hanging Strips
– Picture Frame
– Scrapbook paper
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. First, frame the piece of printed scrapbook paper.
2. Then apply the Command™ Black Stabilizer Strips to the back of each make-up item and then onto the front of the glass of the picture frame.
3. Next, adhere a Command™ Clear Caddy to the frame to hold items such as make-up, brushes, eyeliner, and mascara.
4. Lastly, mount the Make-Up board onto the wall near the bathroom sink for easy access using Command™ Black Medium Picture Hanging Strips.