– Command™ Picture Hanging Strips
– Large chipboard letters of your choice
– An oversized children's book
– Black paint & paintbrush
– Pencil – Scissors
– Mod Podge® Matte
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Paint the back and edges of the letters black. Place a letter on a page, both face up. Arrange so art and words will both show on the letter.
2. Trace the letter onto the page. Cut the letter out and use Mod Podge® Matte to attach it to the front of the letter. Put another layer of Mod Podge® Matte over the top of the page.
3. Repeat for the other two letters. Hang the letters on wall using Command™ Picture Hanging Strips.