– Green and gold giltter tulle
– Curtain rod
– Several colors of green glitter cardstock
– Scissors & tape
If more than one hook is used to hold an item, make sure that the weight is evenly distributed between the hooks. Hooks need to be level when holding rods. When more than one hook is used to hold an item, the total weight capacity remains the same as one hook.
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand pakcage instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Cut tulle into 6 foot lengths. Layer 2 pieces together and tie them on to the curtain rod. Repeat to fill the length of the rod. Than hang the curtain rod on the wall on Command™ Modern Metal Medium Hooks.
2. Hang banner on a small curtain rod on Command™ Modern Metal Medium Hooks. For best results, ensure that both hooks are lined up and at the same level on the wall, before placing the curtain rod.
4. Create picks by taping toothpicks to the back of 2 inch shamrocks and place in the cupcakes.
5. Use extra tulle, vase with daisies and gold coins to decorate the table and complete the look.