This fun hat organizing area is a snap to create with Command™ Large Clear Hooks. Add a chalkboard for fun messages or keeping score.
– Command™ Picture Hanging Strips
– Command™ Large Clear Hooks
– Measuring Tape
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Use a measuring tape to find the center of the area and place the first Command™ Large Clear Hooks.
2. Add one more hook on each side of the middle Hook. 9 inches is a good distance between Hooks, and will leave a little room between the caps. Use the measuring tape to mount the second and third Hooks at the same height as the first.
Add 2 more rows below the first row, leaving about 11 inches between the rows
3. Use Command™ Picture Hanging Strips to mount a chalkboard above the hats. It can be used as a scoreboard, or to write a fun quote. Change it up as often as you wish!