Personalize your space by creating your very own gallery in your home - just find an empty wall! Mix and match frame styles and colors; also a great way to add a pop of color to your walls!
– Command™ Picture Hanging Strips
– Spray paint in various colors – this project uses yellow, turquoise and white
– Frames of various sizes
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Collect 26 random sized picture frames, or enough to fill the wall or corner you’re planning to decorate.
Determine which frames you want to place photos in. For some of the larger frames, consider removing the glass and using them to frame one or two other frames with photos to add depth and dimension to the gallery.
Remove the glass and backs of each frame. Spray paint four frames yellow and three frames turquoise. The rest of the frames should get a fresh coat of white paint. Wait a minimum of seven days after painting to hang frames.
Clean the wall surface with isopropyl rubbing alcohol, wipe gently and let dry.
2. Remove the Command™ Brand Picture Hanging Strips from the package and separate each strip. To form a set, connect two strips together until you hear a click.
TIP: If using medium strips, one set of strips is needed for a frame up to three pounds, two sets for frames up to six pounds, and four sets of strips needed for frames up to twelve pounds.
Remove one green liner and position one set of strips on the back of the frame. Press the strip firmly against the back of the frame. Repeat with the remaining strips needed to hang the frame.
Remove the remaining green liner(s) from the strips adhered to the back of the frame.
Position the frame on the wall and press the front of the frame against the wall for 30 seconds.
Remove the frame by grabbing at the bottom corners and pulling up and out towards you.
Repeat the process with 25 other frames.
3. Wait one full hour before remounting the frames to the wall. Align the strips on the back of the frames to the strips on the wall. Press each frame firmly against the wall until you hear a click to ensure the frames are securely mounted.