Spread the holiday cheer with this cute wreath hanging project.
– Command™ Utensil Hook
– Isopropyl alcohol and towel
– Holiday wreath
– Battery-powered LED lights
– Frame mini chalkboard label
– Optional: twine, string and glue
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Determine which bedroom doors you plan to decorate and clean all surfaces with isopropyl alcohol, wipe gently and let dry.
2. Wrap the LED lights tightly around the wreath, weaving in and out of the center.
3. Use chalk to write a family member’s name on the chalkboard label to be hung on his/her door.
5. Remove the blue liner and apply the hook directly to the strip, making sure tab is accessible for future removal. Press firmly along the entire hook for 30 seconds.
6. Repeat steps 4-6 to adhere the Command™ Utensil Hook 2-3 inches below the large clear hook.
7. Wait one hour, then hang the holiday wreath on the Command™ Large Clear Hook. Hang the framed chalkboard label on the Command™ Utensil Hook.
TIP: If your framed chalkboard label does not have something to hang from, cut a small piece of twine or string and glue each end to the back of the frame.
8. Deck the halls by recreating this look on additional doors throughout the home!