Kelly Elko of Eclectically Vintage
Make use of all those fun selfies with your family, and frame them to create a selfie gallery wall! See step by step instructions below.
– Command™ Picture Hanging Strips - this project used fourteen sets
– Six photo frames in any size – this project used three 8-inch by 10-inch floating frames
and three 12-inch by 15-inch matted frames NOTE: Be sure the back of each frame
– Initial monogram
– Printed family selfies to fit the frames – this project used five
– Printed #selfie printable – this project used one
– Small level
– Measuring tape
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Print out five favorite family selfies and a #Selfie printable that you can get online. Gather all materials, determine where you want to create the selfie gallery wall and follow all surface prep instructions on the back of the packaging.
2. Use a tape measure to determine the size of your hanging area. Based on the size, plan your layout by arranging the six picture frames and initial monogram on the floor. Try several different layouts until you are satisfied.
3. Following package instructions, apply the Command™ Picture Hanging Strips to the back of each frame and initial monogram. Be sure to reference the packaging to determine how many sets to use based on the weight of each item.
4. Following package instructions, begin mounting the frames on the wall starting with the middle frame to help center the gallery wall. Use a level to ensure everything is straight.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 until all items are mounted. Step back and admire your selfie gallery, and feel free to remove the frames and swap in new photos throughout the year!