– Thread or any kind of thin jewelry rope that will fit through a needle
– Styrofoam vase filler balls – as desired
– Valentine's glitter hearts – 6 small, 1 large
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Thread needle and determine desired length of garland. Begin by pushing threaded needle through the middle of each styrofoam ball in a varied pattern (one large, one small, etc). Continue to string until the desired length is reached.
2. Tie a knot at both ends of garland. Tie small hearts to garland at the desired spots with same thread/rope used in garland. Knot between balls to secure and allow 1" of slack for heart to hang down.
3. Adhere Command™ Clear Decorating Clip to desired locations. For a mantel as shown, use one in the middle and one on each side of the mantel. Follow package instructions for proper surface cleaning and application of Command™ Clear Decorating Clips.
4. Hang garland on Command™ Clear Decorating Clips. You could also hang a large heart in the middle of your mantel to complete the look (do not hang large heart on styrofoam garland).