– Command™ Picture Hanging Strips
– Ornate frame
– Black and teal paint
– Drawer knobs
– Blank canvas board
– Ruler & pencil
– Utility knife
– Cordless drill
NOTE: Follow all Command™ Brand package instructions for proper surface cleaning and prep, adhesive strip placement and recommended weight claims.
1. Paint the frame to coordinate with your bedding. Measure the back of the frame and use utility knife to cut the canvas board to fit the opening. Paint the canvas board black.
2. Measure on the back of the canvas board to evenly space 3 knobs on top row and two knobs on second row. Measure and mark for holes at bottom right of board for drawer pull.
3. Drill holes as marked.
NOTE: Be sure to follow all manufacturer instructions and safety guidelines for using drill.
4. Attach knobs and drawer pull. Drawer pull will be used upside down to hold rings. Place Command Picture Hanging Strips on the back. Follow package instructions.
5. Place canvas board in frame, and hang jewelry.